User Group Meetings
A User Group Meeting is a great opportunity to reach a large group of professionals and present information on HLA using your company’s products or services.
ASHI prohibits user group meetings from being held by any company who is not an exhibitor of ASHI. Only those events may be publicized and/or promoted in the meeting program or outside the exhibit booth. User group meetings have specific rules and regulations.
ASHI does not guarantee attendance. Attendance depends on date, time, topic, and the marketing efforts of the sponsoring company.
|Tuesday, September 24||
12:30 pm - 2:20 pm
|Wednesday, September 25||12:30 pm - 2:20 pm|
|Thursday, September 26||12:30 pm - 2:20 pm|
LUNCHEON SYMPOSIUM ENHANCED (with Registration, Boxed Lunch & ASHI Staff Support) - $10,000.00
Coordinate your User Group Meeting with registration and staff support from ASHI. ASHI will assist with collecting registration. You will receive the following:
- Onsite Promotional Signage
- ASHI will produce one (1) sign that lists all User Group Meetings who select Option 1 to be set in the hotel. Your session title and company logo will appear on the sign.
- Registration Support
- In order to facilitate a more seamless process, ASHI will coordinate registration for your User Group Meeting. Attendees will select if they plan to attend your session during the online ASHI meeting registration.
- NEW ADDITIONAL: Box Lunch for all User Group Registered Attendees
- ASHI will assist in ordering lunch for User Group Attendee. This lunch will be a boxed lunch.
- Mobile App
- ASHI will still list your session on the online program and Mobile App.
LUNCHEON SYMPOSIUM BASIC (no Registration, boxed lunch or ASHI Staff Support) - $7,000.00
This option requires you to coordinate all registration on your own. You will be responsible for all aspects of your session. If you choose to coordinate your own registration for the session, your session will not appear during ASHI’s registration process, and ASHI cannot assist with estimates on attendees for your session. All estimates for food and beverage are your responsibility. ASHI cannot help guarantee that you will have accurate counts for food and beverage. ASHI will still list your session on the online program and Mobile App.
All User Group Meetings Include:
- Theater style seating (cannot be changed)
- A riser with a podium and head table for two (2)
- Standard AV set (screen, projector, computer, one (1) tabletop microphone, and one (1) aisle microphone)
- Listing on ASHI Website and Mobile App
- One-time complimentary pre-registration mailing list (one-time use agreement must be signed in order to receive the list)
Additional AV will also be at your expense.
How to Apply
You must be an official exhibitor of the meeting to hold a User Group Meeting. Applications must be submitted online. A credit card will be requested at the time of purchase. Space will not be confirmed until payment is received.
ASHI assigns space on a first-come, first served basis. Space assignments will begin in early June 2019.
All User Group Meetings are expected to comply with the official rules and regulations.
For questions related to exhibits or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Caroline Canino, ASHI Associate Meeting Manager, email@example.com or 856-380-6844.